Written by: Dr. Clifford Melnick, DMD
Piezo Sclaer Technology
Ultrasonic devices have dramatically improved supragingival scaling and periodontal debridement. Recent improvements to ultrasonic technology have allowed for the devices to become more integrated into dental practices. Ultrasonic technology, like that of the Piezo Scaler, allows for a patient to experience the following benefits:
- Decreased treatment time
- More efficient removal of dental plaque and calculi
- Ultrasonic instruments allow for there to be less tissue trauma as there are no sharp cutting edges
- Excellent tool for stain removal on teeth
- Procedures have been found to be more comfortable for patients
During a consultation with Dr. Clifford Melnick, you will learn more about how the Piezo Scaler might be able to best suit your individual periodontal needs. Sonic scaling has helped countless patients achieve beautiful and healthy smiles with less pain or recovery time than ever before—find out more today about this outstanding periodontal technology.
Learn More about Fifth Avenue Perio
If you are interested in learning more about the treatments and technologies that we offer at Fifth Avenue Perio, please contact us at 212-355-1266. We will answer any of your questions concerning the Piezo Scaler, as well as all of the additional technology that we offer for ultimate periodontal health.
Dr. Clifford Melnick is dedicated to providing patients with unparalleled care and services. With ultrasonic scalers and technology, Dr. Clifford Melnick can keep your dental health and comfort at the forefront. Learn more about all of our available dental technology by contacting our team of dental and periodontal experts today.
- Dentistry Today. Ultrasonic Scalers. http://www.dentistrytoday.com/hygiene/1202
- Dr. Clifford Melnick. Dental Services. http://www.fifthaveperio.com/dental-services/
Piezo Ultrasonic Scaler. About the Piezo Ultraonic Scaler. http://www.kavo.com/Products/Practice-Equipment/Treatment-units-Accessoires/PIEZO-Ultrasonic-Scaler.aspx