A Healthier Smile in the New Year
Healthier Overall Health
When you look at your New Year’s resolutions that you penned right before midnight on December 31st, you might notice that there are a few trends. You might have goals to avoid using your cell phone as much. You might have thought it would be ideal to spend more time reading throughout the year. Or maybe you want the opportunity to hit the gym more often in 2014.
Many resolutions may have something to do with improving one’s personal health, but when most think about health, oral care is generally forgotten. Through Dr. Clifford Melnick’s blog, you will learn some of the ways that you can improve your overall dental health with our top laser dentistry procedures. Keep reading to learn more about a healthier smile and body in the New Year!
Your Smile and Overall Health
At our Fifth Avenue Periodontics office, we offer laser dentistry to our patients as a safe and effective way to maintain the support structures of the teeth. Laser dentistry is used for a multitude of procedures including:
- Modifying the shape of the gum line in cosmetic dentistry
- CO2 laser technology is used to remove tumors or lesions. This technology allows for Dr. Clifford Melnick to have exceptional control in performing a wide variety of periodontal treatments.
- Laser dentistry can be used to minimize the amount of anesthetics or sutures needed during a procedure. Laser dentistry can also minimize the amount of recovery time, reduce bleeding, minimize the chances of bacterial infection, and help patients recover faster.
Laser dentistry is safe for individuals of all ages, including women who are pregnant, patients with diabetes, and individuals with pacemakers. At Fifth Avenue Periodontics, we are passionate about delivering only the best in laser dentistry procedures to ensure that our patients spend less time in the dentist’s chair, and more time smiling. With this dental technology, we are able to transform smiles more quickly, efficiently, and with less reported pain in the process.
Learn More about Your Dental Health
If you would like to learn more information about your oral health, do not hesitate to contact Dr. Clifford Melnick. Dr. Melnick and his dental team will answer all of your questions about our oral services, and offer guidance about the procedures that would best serve your individual needs. At Fifth Avenue Periodontics, we believe that your health is of the utmost importance and we strive to offer unparalleled treatments to each one of our patients.
To find out more information about laser dentistry and Dr. Clifford Melnick, please call our New York office today. Improve your oral health today with changes that can last for a lifetime.
- Dr. Clifford Melnick. Laser Dentistry. http://www.fifthaveperio.com/dental-services/laser-dentistry/
- WebMD. Laser Use Dentistry. http://www.webmd.com/oral-health/guide/laser-use-dentistry